Guidelines for posters
- We will provide vertical poster boards with the size of 70 x 100 cm. Please make sure that you have a vertical poster, which is not exceeding the size of the poster board (e.g., A0).
- Pins or stickers for the poster boards will be available.
- We decided to have all the posters together on Tuesday and we would be glad to have all of them up until the end (if possible).
- In each session, there is one speaker chairing the session.
- Session chairs will keep an eye on the time to make sure that all speakers have enough time for their presentations and for questions.
- Symposia are chaired by the organisers of the symposia.
- Conference sessions differ in duration and in the number of speakers. Please check this information for your own session.
- 10 min presentation + 3-5 min questions
- Please make sure you upload your presentation in the room where your session is scheduled.
- Speakers in the morning sessions can upload their presentations during morning coffee breaks; speakers in the afternoon sessions can upload their presentations during coffee breaks or lunch breaks.
- PC with Microsoft PowerPoint (2010) and internet connection
- One podium microphone
- One lapel microphone
- A Wireless Remote Control with built in laser pointer
We ask you to use the PC present in the room your presentation takes place in; so please use a flashdrive (you receive one in the conference bag). If you decide to bring your own laptop please ensure that the connection to the projector is working (VGA cable for presenting with your own laptop is available. Please bring any necessary adapters (HDMI cable, Mini DisplayPort)).
Other things to keep in mind
- A student assistant will be assigned to each room to assist with equipment operation during the session
- If you have any questions about technical equipment prior to the conference, please do not hesitate to email us via email@example.com
- In case you have any questions or problems during the time of the conference please refer to the service point or the student assistant in your room
- Please note that we are unable to provide additional presentation time in case of a delay due to technical issues